Cách kiểm tra liên kết các thiết bị (ping IP)?
Q: How to do pinging test to the connected devices during operation?
A: First, create a Batch(.bat) file with device IP address in it. Then, run this
Batch file by the Script feature of SCADA.
1. Create a Batch file by using Notepad on Window.
2. Enter a content “ping + IP address of linked device” into Batch file.
Ex) ping 192.168.0.115
3. Open SCADA CIMON-D, and create a statement at Script feature as below. The Batch file path must be designated.
Id = Shell(“C\ip.bat”””,3)
4. Create a button to call the created Script.
5. Run CIMON-X, and click the ping test button to run the created Script.